Let's Talk Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Talk Games!

Let's Get It On!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUPPORT THE JEFF DORDY SHOW - All you need is a Youtube account

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman!

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

Hey you! Rigsandbill Productions' new show, The Jeff Dordy Show, has gotten lots of good ratings and many views since its launch on August 6. Our goal is by the end of September to have at least 100 subscribers, at least 500 views for each video, at least 1000 channel views, and 150 friends.

Now, as I see it, in order to gain Youtube Partner status, you need to have at least 500 subscribers and videos that get 1000 views within their day or two of being uploaded. So, if we want to reach that milestone, we're gonna have to work. I'll make the videos, you tell your friends about them, and it wouldn't hurt to subscribe or rate one of our videos five stars. So here is our chart of goals:

Break 100 views on each video:

The Handshake: DONE
With Great Power: 79%
I See Rich People: 43%
North or South Korea is Going Down: 26%

Subscribers: 4

Friends: 2

Channel views: 33

SO COME ON! LET'S REACH OUR GOAL! :Scootz:

Last edited by Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.rigsandbill.co.nr

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:Hey you! Rigsandbill Productions' new show, The Jeff Dordy Show, has gotten lots of good ratings and many views since its launch on August 6. Our goal is by the end of September to have at least 100 subscribers, at least 500 views for each video, at least 1000 channel views, and 150 friends.

Now, as I see it, in order to gain Youtube Partner status, you need to have at least 500 subscribers and videos that get 1000 views within their day or two of being uploaded. So, if we want to reach that milestone, we're gonna have to work. I'll make the videos, you tell your friends about them, and it wouldn't hurt to subscribe or rate one of our videos five stars. So here is our chart of goals:

With Great Power: 76%
I See Rich People: 40%
North or South Korea is Going Down: 7%

Subscribers: 3

Channel views: 28

Their you got 4 subscribers and 3 friends!!!

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

Kyle wrote:
Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:Hey you! Rigsandbill Productions' new show, The Jeff Dordy Show, has gotten lots of good ratings and many views since its launch on August 6. Our goal is by the end of September to have at least 100 subscribers, at least 500 views for each video, at least 1000 channel views, and 150 friends.

Thanks a bunch, but could you re-send the friend request? I accidentally clicked ignore.

http://www.rigsandbill.co.nr

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Thanks a bunch, but could you re-send the friend request? I accidentally clicked ignore.

yea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum