Let's Talk Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Talk Games!

Let's Get It On!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How long has it been down for you?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How long has it been down for you? Empty How long has it been down for you? Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

I'm approaching one month Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

2How long has it been down for you? Empty Re: How long has it been down for you? Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:17 am

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Kyle wrote:I'm approaching one month Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Wow Kyle it has been over one month now i have no hope left!

3How long has it been down for you? Empty Re: How long has it been down for you? Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 pm

kjwill555

kjwill555
New Person

Down for me too but I don't really use the Player's Channel much so I don't know how long.

4How long has it been down for you? Empty Re: How long has it been down for you? Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Codebreaker

Codebreaker
New Person

Over a month No

5How long has it been down for you? Empty Re: How long has it been down for you? Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:39 pm

supahkewlgirl

supahkewlgirl
New Person

I will soon be coming up to two moths.. I think at the end of august, it'll be two months, but i hope its back by then... To be honest, I really miss it. And I hope, (what am i saying!? ) I KNOW it will be back soon. Very Happy

6How long has it been down for you? Empty Re: How long has it been down for you? Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:21 am

the-winner

the-winner
Gold Member
Gold Member

I have no idea

http://www.knaqusot.co.cc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum