Let's Talk Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Talk Games!

Let's Get It On!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IDEAS??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IDEAS?? Empty IDEAS?? Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Im going to by a domain name for here so it isnt .road2us.com but i need suggestions please tell me your ideas for domain names BE SERIOUS

2IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman!

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

If you were to buy an actual domain name, I suggest you refrain from anything related to Miniclip or you might get it taken away by the lawyers of Miniclip.

gametalk.com if it isn't taken would be cool. Or theonlinegameforum.com would be good too. Letstalkgames.com is another possibility.

http://www.rigsandbill.co.nr

3IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:If you were to buy an actual domain name, I suggest you refrain from anything related to Miniclip or you might get it taken away by the lawyers of Miniclip.

gametalk.com if it isn't taken would be cool. Or theonlinegameforum.com would be good too. Letstalkgames.com is another possibility.

Yeah i know that

Um ill think about those but i want them to be short not really long

4IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 pm

supahkewlgirl

supahkewlgirl
New Person

Those ARE good names, and you DEFINATELY wouldnt want to get in trouble with the miniclip people, so, that one, theonlinegameforum is pretty good...

5IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

supahkewlgirl wrote:Those ARE good names, and you DEFINATELY wouldnt want to get in trouble with the miniclip people, so, that one, theonlinegameforum is pretty good...

If you read my second post i dont want really long names

6IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 am

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

The first one is long, but gamingatitsworst.com and thegameboard.com are slightly humorous.

7IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:19 am

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:The first one is long, but gamingatitsworst.com and thegameboard.com are slightly humorous.

Way to long and i want something that is appropriate for 13 year old to see and type

8IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

Kyle wrote:
Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:The first one is long, but gamingatitsworst.com and thegameboard.com are slightly humorous.

Way to long and i want something that is appropriate for 13 year old to see and type

You could always do KMCF.com, for Kyle-Miniclip Forums.

9IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Tetsumonchi

Tetsumonchi
Adminisaur
Adminisaur

Kyle, I would seriously wait and buy a domain name when the forum becomes more active. Right now there are only a couple of users here. If they stop visiting then you're site dies, and if you have bought a domain name then that money is wasted. Keep things are they are for now.

Also, even if you bought a domain name, it would only be a redirect to the original address. You can't change that unless you own up your own forum - its not possible to change the address of this free forum. Basically, what you would need to do would be to buy a domain name, buy a forum and set it up yourself, then finally buy some server space to host your forum on. And why go to that bother when you're getting this really cool forum for nothing?

But if you really must have a different address then I recommend you get yourself a .co.nr
Smile
Note: This is still only a redirect.

http://tetsumonchi.livejournal.com

10IDEAS?? Empty Re: IDEAS?? Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Tetsumonchi wrote:Kyle, I would seriously wait and buy a domain name when the forum becomes more active. Right now there are only a couple of users here. If they stop visiting then you're site dies, and if you have bought a domain name then that money is wasted. Keep things are they are for now.

Also, even if you bought a domain name, it would only be a redirect to the original address. You can't change that unless you own up your own forum - its not possible to change the address of this free forum. Basically, what you would need to do would be to buy a domain name, buy a forum and set it up yourself, then finally buy some server space to host your forum on. And why go to that bother when you're getting this really cool forum for nothing

But if you really must have a different address then I recommend you get yourself a .co.nr
Smile
Note: This is still only a redirect.

Yeah you are right Thanks

This topic is closed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]