Let's Talk Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Talk Games!

Let's Get It On!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLICTH IN SONNY!!!! TO GET ALL BADGES!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GLICTH IN SONNY!!!! TO GET ALL BADGES!!! Empty GLICTH IN SONNY!!!! TO GET ALL BADGES!!! Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Codebreaker

Codebreaker
New Person

Yesterday i found out there was a glicth in sonny where you could all the badges in it. here are the tips/cheats
What you have to do is open a new game, apparently where you havent made a character yet. Then hit skip… skip… until the battle begins. Then hit the button in bottom middle of screen that says to skip your turn. Keep doing so until the enemy kills you.
Wait a minute, then hit restart. After that the game goes kind of crazy, flashing from spot to spot.
From here, click the bottom middle button which says ‘world map’ when you put your mouse over it. now go to the red dot to the far right, then hit the skip your turn button again. After this it just takes like 15 seconds for the game to give you all of the badges!!

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

I don't want to cheat so ha!!

Surefire™

Surefire™
I Like Nuts! HeHe!

Good find. Too bad it's more of a cheat, then a glitch. I'm not going to use it seeing as I've beaten it already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]