Let's Talk Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's Talk Games!

Let's Get It On!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rigsandbill Productions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rigsandbill Productions Empty Rigsandbill Productions Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman!

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

So I have gotten my own nifty little sub-forum. Smile That's cool. I didn't even ask for it, but no complaints, lol. So anyway, I guess I'm going to post some of my best stuff in this sub-forum. I hope you enjoy, and please comment.

Oh, and Kyle, thanks. How surprised I was when I entered the forum to notice my own category. Wink

http://www.rigsandbill.co.nr

2Rigsandbill Productions Empty Re: Rigsandbill Productions Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:So I have gotten my own nifty little sub-forum. Smile That's cool. I didn't even ask for it, but no complaints, lol. So anyway, I guess I'm going to post some of my best stuff in this sub-forum. I hope you enjoy, and please comment.

Oh, and Kyle, thanks. How surprised I was when I entered the forum to notice my own category. Wink

No problem i saw that you were posting then and the were in the sig of your so i made yeah one Smile

If you want one for the JeffDordy just ask me or PM me

3Rigsandbill Productions Empty Re: Rigsandbill Productions Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:18 pm

I Like Nuts! HeHe!

Kyle wrote:
Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:So I have gotten my own nifty little sub-forum. Smile That's cool. I didn't even ask for it, but no complaints, lol. So anyway, I guess I'm going to post some of my best stuff in this sub-forum. I hope you enjoy, and please comment.

No problem i saw that you were posting then and the were in the sig of your so i made yeah one Smile

Could you maybe move the JeffDordy thread in Off-topic chat into the Rigsandbill Productions sub-forum?

If not, it's fine, I can just repost it.

http://www.rigsandbill.co.nr

4Rigsandbill Productions Empty Re: Rigsandbill Productions Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Kyle

Kyle
A Kyle Turned Evil!

Holy Rigsandbill, Batman! wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Could you maybe move the JeffDordy thread in Off-topic chat into the Rigsandbill Productions sub-forum?

If not, it's fine, I can just repost it.

No problem ill do that right now!Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum